Wednesday 5 February 2014

Inspired by Ryan

Today is grim. There is what can only be described as a typhoon raging outside, and I would rather drink a mushroom, kale and courgette milkshake (vom) than go outside. But I didn't run on Friday or Monday as I was meant to due to the fact I had taken a mini holiday back to Manchester for the weekend, so Ellie is making me feel guilty and 'encouraging' me go. She sent me this to inspire me...

If anyone can inspire me to run in the rain it is definitely Ryan Gosling.

So once my lunch has settled I am going to put on my running shoes and run like never before. I could really do with the impervius charm right now (any HP geeks out there?) but sadly no one I know is a witch or wizard.

Another thing that is inspiring me to man up and go outside is that within the last week or so around 8 fitness companies/people have followed me on twitter. I have no idea why they are following me, but I don't want to let my new fans down...

Marie x

No comments:

Post a Comment